TERMS & CONDITIONS
Loyal T Program Terms and Conditions
A. The LOYAL T by DFS membership program (“Program”) consists of four tiers: Loyal T, Jade, Prestige Ruby and Prestige Diamond. The benefits of the Program vary based on the tier, click here for more details.
B. Every account with at least one qualifying purchase in the 24-month membership cycle (“Membership Cycle”) that is not offset by a return, discount, refunds or adjustment (“ Qualifying Purchase”) is assigned a tier.
C. The LOYAL T membership card (“Card”), issued at the discretion of DFS, entitles members (“Member(s)”) to the program benefits and rewards determined by DFS from time to time, subject to these terms and conditions which We may update or revise anytime without notice.
D. The Card remains the property of DFS and must be kept under your personal control at all times. DFS may decline to issue a replacement Card if lost, stolen or damaged.
A. The Program is offered to customers over 18 years old and LOYAL T cardholders (“Cardholders”) shall use the Card solely for personal and non-commercial purposes.
B. Members shall only have one active account at any time and DFS reserves the right to merge, modify or cancel duplicated accounts belonging to the same Member.
C. Members will not be assigned a membership tier based solely on a purchase of tobacco products or alcoholic beverages in some jurisdictions.
A. The sign-up process can be made in store with the assistance of our Sales Assistants or online (incl. WeChat)
B. Members who sign-up to the Program through online channels will earn LOYAL T Points (“Points”) on their purchases on the same day. The Points will be credited to Your account within 7 days.
3. Changing tiers status and renewal
A. A Qualifying Purchase is recorded in the form of “ Status Dollars” based on the net Qualifying Purchase amount (i.e. qualifying purchase amount less taxes, discounts, refunds, exchange rate and other adjustments) in your Membership Cycle. For every 1USD or equivalent spent, 1 Status Dollar is earned in your membership account.
B. If You earned enough Status Dollars to qualify for a higher tier during the Membership Cycle, the change will occur within 7 days after your Qualifying Purchase.
C. If You did not earn enough Status Dollars to remain in your existing tier during the Membership Cycle, your tier will be downgraded to the next tier and the Status Dollars balance will be 0.
D. A change in tier will renew Your Membership Cycle for additional 24 months from the month of change. You can check your tier status and Points balance on WeChat® or dfs.com here.
II – REWARD POINTS AND MEMBERSHIP
1. Points earning
A. Cardholders can earn Points rewards on their purchases by presenting their Card at participating DFS and T Galleria stores worldwide. Click here for a list of participating brands and stores.
B. If you did not present your Card at the time of purchase, We will credit your account with the missing Points within 6 weeks from the date of request upon presentation of your Card, sales receipt and proof of payment within 6 months from the date of purchase. No Points may be earned for purchases made more than 1 month prior to the Cardholder’s enrollment.
C. Points earned are based on the amount spent in USD after deducting tax, discounts, the value of any points or gift certificates/ vouchers or any equivalent form of payment used in the transaction. Points earned from purchases made in DFS and T Galleria stores outside the U.S. are based on local currency converted to U.S. dollars using a daily or monthly DFS exchange rate depending on the jurisdictions.
D. Points earning purchases exclude services (e.g. restaurants, salon services, etc.), any store that is a leased brand/ boutique, non-eligible categories such as Tobacco and Liquor, any fees or taxes, any portion of Your purchase made using Points or gift cards / certificates.
E. Points will be credited to your account within 7 days from the qualifying purchase. You will earn Points for every 1 USD dollar of a Qualifying Purchase. The number of Points you received is based on your membership tier
Points per US1 Dollar spent on a qualifying purchase*
1 (only on Beauty products)
* exclusions apply, please ask sales associates in store for details.
F. The amount of Points credited to Your account is calculated by multiplying your Qualifying Purchase in US Dollars with the points multiplier based on your membership tier. When you return a purchase, the same calculation is used to determine the number of Points that will be removed from your outstanding Points balance.
G. Points earned for a purchase made on dfs.com or WeChat® will be issued within 24 hours after the order is fulfilled and collected in participating stores upon presentation of your Card.
2. Points redemption
500 LOYAL T Points = USD 5 of net qualifying purchase*
(*i.e. qualifying purchase less amount less taxes, discounts, refunds and other adjustments).
A. Cardholders can redeem Points directly on a transaction with a minimum of 500 Points except for redemption of Points vouchers which requires a minimum of 1000 Points to be redeemed. Redemption can only be done in multiples of 100 Points.
B. Points can be used to purchase merchandise at participating T Galleria and DFS stores worldwide. Click here for a list of participating stores and brands.
C. Points cannot be redeemed for any reservation on DFS online Platforms or WeChat®.
D. You must present your Card to redeem Points. The sales associate in store may ask to see your valid photo ID to verify your identity. Redeemed Points cannot be restored back and Points earned are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
E. Points can only be redeemed by the Member presenting the Card in person. DFS will not be responsible for any Points claimed to have been redeemed by any person other than the Member. DFS’s records shall be conclusive as to the Point balance or deficit in the Member’s account.
3. Deduction of Points for refunds
A. If you return a product for which Points were earned, DFS reserves the right to deduct from your account the amount of Points earned in the original purchase transaction. If You do not have sufficient outstanding Points to accommodate the returned purchase, the store will process an exchange instead of a refund.
B. Transactions paid for by using Points, gifts or point vouchers in full or in part are not eligible for monetary refunds. Only a product exchange of equal value will be allowed for such transactions.
4. Points expiry and account termination
A. Loyal T Tier member accounts will be made inactive if the Members fail to make a Qualifying Purchase within the Membership Cycle. Members belonging to other tiers will downgrade to the next tier if they fail to make qualifying purchases according to their existing tiers’ criteria for renewal.
B. Points credited to your account are valid for 2 years from date of Qualifying Purchase.
C. Either you or DFS may at its discretion terminate your membership and associated accounts at any time. Upon termination, all accumulated and unredeemed Points shall be forfeited.
5. Points Exceptions
A. Point cannot be earned or redeemed for purchases at certain brand boutiques or to purchase certain branded products even at participation T Galleria and DFS stores. The same applies for redemption of LOYAL T Point Voucher which may be used only to purchase items from selected participating brands. Click here for a list of participating stores and brands.
B. Points cannot be earned or redeemed when an account is suspended, discontinued and/or terminated or in conjunction with any purchase for which another promotional discount or offer is accepted by DFS. Such other promotions include, but are not limited to, those associated with or sponsored by airlines, hotels, credit card issuers, travel agencies or any other DFS’ partners.
C. Points cannot be earned and no Points, LOYAL T Points Vouchers and/or gift certificates can be redeemed for the purchase of tobacco (including cigars) and for the purchase of alcoholic beverages (where applicable laws prohibit such earing / redemption or if DFS decides in its sole discretion not to allow such earning and/or redemption in any such jurisdiction(s)).
D. Points cannot be earned on products purchases that are determined to exceed DFS’s “Reasonable Use Guidelines” that are subject to change at any time without notice. Beauty purchases may not exceed 6 pieces per item or 24 pieces per month. Watches & Jewelry purchases may not exceed 3 pieces per item for any brand or more than 4 transactions per month, Fashion purchases may not exceed 3 pieces per item, sales exclusions apply.
III – PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
1. If you are a European customer
B. If there is any inconsistency between the different language versions of these LOYAL T Terms, the Italian version of the LOYAL T Terms shall prevail.
2. If you are not a European customer
(i) DFS may use the personal information that you have provided for direct marketing, that is, We may contact you about news, events and promotions related to DFS stores, our customer LOYAL T Program and the following products and services: watches, jewelry, perfume and cosmetics, fashion and accessories, food and alcoholic beverages;
(ii) DFS may transfer your personal information to any DFS Group companies for use by them in direct marketing for the above products and services, and
(iii) DFS may send your personal information to a market research company engaged by DFS, by transmission of electronic data or submission of documents, for the purpose of consumer research and that the market research company may contact you for such consumer research purpose.
C. You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for direct marketing and/or to be contacted for consumer research at any time by emailing dpo@DFS.com, or by writing to DFS at: DFS Group Limited, Attn: Data Protection Officer , 8/F, Chinachem Golden Plaza, 77 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
LARGEST BEAUTY HALL IN HONG KONG
Promotions Terms and Conditions
DFS X RIMOWA
1. This Promotion is offered by DFS Group Limited with its business address at 6/F Chinachem Golden Plaza, 77 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong (“DFS”).
2. This Promotion applies to all LOYAL T by DFS members (“Members”) who purchase selected items from RIMOWA at T Galleria By DFS, Hong Kong, Canton Road, RIMOWA Boutique, from May 1st 2020 to May 31st 2020 during stores operating hours (both dates inclusive) (“Promotional Period”).
3. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, and all entrants are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. 2 times extra LOYAL T points will be awarded to Members who make the following qualifying purchase within the Promotional Period ("Bonus Points") : • select items from RIMOWA.
5. The Bonus Points are calculated based on the net spending after any deduction, in accordance with the Members’ respective tiers if applicable (i.e. extra 100% of the applicable base points).
6.These Bonus Points will be added to the Members’ account after the valid transaction is processed. These Bonus Points will be available for use after seven (7) working days of the transaction.
7. Members can enjoy this Promotion multiple times during the Promotion Period.
8. These Bonus Points cannot be exchanged for cash, coupons, DFS gift cards, DFS vouchers, store credits, other membership points or services of any kind.
9. Products purchased with this Promotion cannot be returned or exchanged.
10. This promotion is only applicable at T Galleria By DFS, Hong Kong, Canton Road, RIMOWA Boutique.
11. DFS reserves the right in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to change, add, amend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify this Promotion at any time without prior notice. Please visit www.DFS.com for the latest update of this Promotion and its terms and conditions.
12. DFS reserves the sole right to interpret these Terms and Conditions and such interpretation shall be final and conclusive.
13. If there are any inconsistencies or ambiguities among the English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Italian versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
RESERVATON OF ITEMS ON THE DFS PLATFORM
The following provisions govern any Reservation submitted by you through any DFS platform (including without limitation, WeChat, email and telephone ordering) (“DFS Platform”) in respect of products to be purchased from DFS at a Store. When you use the DFS Platform to reserve a product (“Reservation”), you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions in addition to those which apply to specific promotions or loyalty/membership programs.
The prices payable for the products that you reserve are specified on the relevant item description page. Prices on the DFS Platform may change without notice from time to time. All product prices shown on the DFS Platform will specify the applicable currency and are inclusive of any applicable VAT, sales and other duties and taxes.
Products shown on the item description page are subject to availability. DFS does not guarantee the availability of such products until you receive confirmation that your Reservation has been accepted. The quality of images and colour of products shown on the DFS Platform may vary from those of actual product.
A. Your Reservation constitutes a request to DFS to reserve selected products. DFS Platform is not an e-commerce platform and no purchase transactions will be concluded online.
B. You may reserve products on the DFS Platform by entering the desired quantity along with your personal details in the mandatory fields (such as your name, surname, e-mail address, mobile number, Wechat ID, Loyal T membership no. if applicable).
C. No purchase price is payable on the DFS Platform. DFS will collect the amount of the purchase price from you when you purchase and pick up the reserved item in the store at the Collection Time. DFS may also require a deposit to be payable in respect of your Reservation.
4. Confirmation, Acceptance and Cancellation of Reservation
A. After reserving a product, you will receive a written confirmation from DFS confirming receipt of your Reservation. Whilst your Reservation may be received, DFS is under no obligation to fulfil the Reservation whether partly or in whole.
B. DFS has no obligation to accept your Reservation. DFS may decline your Reservation and/or cancel your Reservation at any time before acceptance and for any reason including, but not limited to: (a) your ineligibility to make the Reservation; (b) the unavailability of any products that you reserved; (c) if the information that you provided is incomplete or inaccurate in any respect; or (d) the product description, including price, is incorrect in any respect (DFS reserves the right to correct or update such information at any time).
C. DFS will send you a subsequent confirmation when it accepts that it is able to fulfil your Reservation ("Confirmation of Reservation"). It may take some time between your submission of your Reservation and DFS acknowledging receipt of your Reservation.
D. DFS shall have no liability to you and you shall have no claim against DFS if we decline your Reservation. You acknowledge that any travel to the Store to collect reserved products that were not confirmed by a Confirmation of Reservation will be at your own risk and that DFS shall not be liable for costs borne by you or for any other liability.
5. Picking Up Your Reservation, Cancellation of Your Reservation
A. Provided that the Reservation has been accepted by DFS, the products you have reserved will be available for purchase and pick-up at the Store at the “Collection Time” indicated in the Confirmation of Reservation. You will be requested to pay for the product upon collection by the available payment methods, which may include any of cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, WeChat Pay or Alipay and/or other payment methods available from time to time.
B. The price and promotion, if any, listed on the DFS Platform at the point of Reservation will be honoured when you purchase and pick-up your product.
C. Once the reservation has been confirmed by way of the Confirmation of Reservation, no changes or cancellation shall be accepted by DFS.
D. If you wish to change your Collection Time please contact our Customer Service Team. If you do not collect your product within 24 hours of your Collection Time, We reserve the right to cancel your Reservation.
E. Once you have paid and collected your items, no refund or exchange can be made.
6. Acceptance of Reserved Products
A. DFS warrants that the products that you reserved through the DFS Platform will conform to the description on the item description page. DFS makes no other representation and warranty about the products and disclaims all implied warranties to the fullest extent allowed by law, especially with reference to consumer protection mandatory provisions.
B. For the avoidance of doubt, neither the Confirmation of Reservation nor the Order Confirmation (as defined below) are binding offers. The completion of the contract between you and Us will take place when you pay for and collect the Products in Store. Title to any product you reserve via Reservation submitted by you through the DFS Platform shall pass to you when you collect and pay for the product in Store in accordance with the in Store terms of sale.
7. Other promotions
A. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, gift cards or coupons.
B. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with Privilege Discounts offered to DFS employees or any other person eligible for Privilege Discounts.
MACAU E-VOUCHER PROMOTION
1. DFS Group Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong (34425) with its registered office address at 8/F, Chinachem Golden Plaza, 77 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Hong Kong (“DFS”).
2. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and all entrants are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entries into the Promotion open on May 1, 2020 and close on July 31, 2020 ("Promotional Period").
4. The Promotion is available to LOYAL T members upon spending MOP$300 on Beauty with payment made using their Macau government e-Voucher within the Promotion Period to receive double gifts.
5. This Promotion shall not apply in conjunction with other existing promotional offers and privilege discounts.
6. Terms and Conditions apply. While supplies last. See store for details.
7. The gift, or any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable for any other benefits including without limitation; DFS Gift Cards, cash or other monetary value, store credits, membership points, any complimentary services or other promotions of any kind, unless otherwise specified.
8. If a member seeks refund for items they purchased, such refund shall only be processed on the basis that the member also returns the gifts in its original, unused, unopened and undamaged state.
9. All members are hereby deemed to consent to DFS using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by DFS.
10. Apart from any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way from this Promotion.
11. If there are any inconsistencies or ambiguities between the English, Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese language versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
12. DFS may change, add, amend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify this Promotion at any time without prior notice. Please visit DFS.com for the latest update of this Promotion and its Terms and Conditions.
13. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of DFS, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, DFS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
14. In case of any disputes, DFS reserves the right to make the final decision. 15. In the event that any receipt used in connection with this Promotion is determined by DFS to have been obtained fraudulently or to be a reprint or copy of an original receipt, DFS shall have the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to cancel the issuance of any prize.