TERMS & CONDITIONS
SELECT LOYALTY PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SELECT LOYALTY PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. SELECT MEMBERSHIP
1. The Select membership card (“Select Card”) issued at the sole discretion of DFS, entitles Select card holders (“Select Cardholders”) to the program benefits and rewards determined by DFS, subject to these terms and conditions which We may update or revise from time to time without notice.
2. Cardholders are entitled to a 5% privileged discount on Beauty product purchases (“Select Privileged Discount”) at the DFS T Galleria store in TST East Hong Kong, during specific hours only (currently, 10am to 1pm and 6pm to 9pm unless otherwise advised).
3. Products purchased using DFS-issued Gift Cards or vouchers are not subject to the Select Privileged Discount.
4. Subject to products availability, the Select Privileged Discount may not apply to certain special or limited items, which are subject to change and are at final discretion of DFS.
5. Membership to the DFS Select Program is by invitation only by DFS. Each primary card will be entitled to a secondary card (“Supplementary Card(s)”) for use by the primary Select Cardholder’s friends and family.
6. DFS reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate a member’s account and benefits under the Select Program at its sole discretion and without notice, including the right to revoke any and all Supplementary Cards issued to Select Cardholders.
7. You must sign the Select Card immediately upon receipt and must always keep the Select Card under your personal control. The Select Card remains the property of DFS. DFS may decline to issue you a replacement Select Card if it is lost, damaged or stolen.
8. DFS’ records shall be conclusive as to the point balance or deficit in the Member’s account.
9. All funds deposited to DFS under the SELECT program are non-refundable.
10. Either you may at your discretion, or DFS may at its discretion, terminate your membership and account at any time. Upon termination of your account, all accumulated and unredeemed points shall be forfeited.
II. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
2. We intend to use and transfer your personal information for (i) direct marketing and (ii) market research, but only if you consent. By providing your personal information on the Customer Enrollment Form, returning the signed Customer Enrollment Form to us, and by ticking the box provided on the previous page “I hereby expressly consent that my personal data provided herein (including my name, contact information, demographic data, interests, purchase history and shopping preference) can be used for direct marketing (including by email, SMS, telephone and postal methods) and market research purposes and my personal data can be transferred to any DFS Group companies and/or market research companies for such direct marketing and market research purposes”, you consent that:
(A) DFS may use the personal information that you have provided for direct marketing, that is, We may contact you about news, events and promotions related to DFS stores, our customer loyalty programs and the following products and services: watches, jewelry, perfume and cosmetics, fashion and accessories, food, gifts, wellness products and alcoholic beverages;
(B) DFS may transfer your personal information to any DFS Group companies for use by them in direct marketing for the above products and services, and
(C) DFS may send your personal information to a market research company engaged by DFS, by transmission of electronic data or submission of documents, for the purpose of consumer research and that the market research company may contact you for such consumer research purpose.
(D) You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for direct marketing and/or to be contacted for consumer research at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to DFS at: DFS Group Limited, Attn: Data Protection Officer, 8/F, Chinachem Golden Plaza, 77 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
LARGEST BEAUTY HALL IN HONG KONG
Promotions Terms and Conditions
RESERVATON OF ITEMS ON THE DFS PLATFORM
The following provisions govern any Reservation submitted by you through any DFS platform (including without limitation, WeChat, email and telephone ordering) (“DFS Platform”) in respect of products to be purchased from DFS at a Store. When you use the DFS Platform to reserve a product (“Reservation”), you will be subject to these Terms and Conditions in addition to those which apply to specific promotions or loyalty/membership programs.
The prices payable for the products that you reserve are specified on the relevant item description page. Prices on the DFS Platform may change without notice from time to time. All product prices shown on the DFS Platform will specify the applicable currency and are inclusive of any applicable VAT, sales and other duties and taxes.
Products shown on the item description page are subject to availability. DFS does not guarantee the availability of such products until you receive confirmation that your Reservation has been accepted. The quality of images and colour of products shown on the DFS Platform may vary from those of actual product.
A. Your Reservation constitutes a request to DFS to reserve selected products. DFS Platform is not an e-commerce platform and no purchase transactions will be concluded online.
B. You may reserve products on the DFS Platform by entering the desired quantity along with your personal details in the mandatory fields (such as your name, surname, e-mail address, mobile number, Wechat ID, Loyal T membership no. if applicable).
C. No purchase price is payable on the DFS Platform. DFS will collect the amount of the purchase price from you when you purchase and pick up the reserved item in the store at the Collection Time. DFS may also require a deposit to be payable in respect of your Reservation.
4. Confirmation, Acceptance and Cancellation of Reservation
A. After reserving a product, you will receive a written confirmation from DFS confirming receipt of your Reservation. Whilst your Reservation may be received, DFS is under no obligation to fulfil the Reservation whether partly or in whole.
B. DFS has no obligation to accept your Reservation. DFS may decline your Reservation and/or cancel your Reservation at any time before acceptance and for any reason including, but not limited to: (a) your ineligibility to make the Reservation; (b) the unavailability of any products that you reserved; (c) if the information that you provided is incomplete or inaccurate in any respect; or (d) the product description, including price, is incorrect in any respect (DFS reserves the right to correct or update such information at any time).
C. DFS will send you a subsequent confirmation when it accepts that it is able to fulfil your Reservation ("Confirmation of Reservation"). It may take some time between your submission of your Reservation and DFS acknowledging receipt of your Reservation.
D. DFS shall have no liability to you and you shall have no claim against DFS if we decline your Reservation. You acknowledge that any travel to the Store to collect reserved products that were not confirmed by a Confirmation of Reservation will be at your own risk and that DFS shall not be liable for costs borne by you or for any other liability.
5. Picking Up Your Reservation, Cancellation of Your Reservation
A. Provided that the Reservation has been accepted by DFS, the products you have reserved will be available for purchase and pick-up at the Store at the “Collection Time” indicated in the Confirmation of Reservation. You will be requested to pay for the product upon collection by the available payment methods, which may include any of cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, WeChat Pay or Alipay and/or other payment methods available from time to time.
B. The price and promotion, if any, listed on the DFS Platform at the point of Reservation will be honoured when you purchase and pick-up your product.
C. Once the reservation has been confirmed by way of the Confirmation of Reservation, no changes or cancellation shall be accepted by DFS.
D. If you wish to change your Collection Time please contact our Customer Service Team. If you do not collect your product within 24 hours of your Collection Time, We reserve the right to cancel your Reservation.
E. Once you have paid and collected your items, no refund or exchange can be made.
6. Acceptance of Reserved Products
A. DFS warrants that the products that you reserved through the DFS Platform will conform to the description on the item description page. DFS makes no other representation and warranty about the products and disclaims all implied warranties to the fullest extent allowed by law, especially with reference to consumer protection mandatory provisions.
B. For the avoidance of doubt, neither the Confirmation of Reservation nor the Order Confirmation (as defined below) are binding offers. The completion of the contract between you and Us will take place when you pay for and collect the Products in Store. Title to any product you reserve via Reservation submitted by you through the DFS Platform shall pass to you when you collect and pay for the product in Store in accordance with the in Store terms of sale.
7. Other promotions
A. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, gift cards or coupons.
B. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with Privilege Discounts offered to DFS employees or any other person eligible for Privilege Discounts.